Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Working parents have attempted the impossible task of managing work, remote school, and meeting the emotional needs of their children. Next up: a confusing return to school that might include half-days, bringing in new nannies and babysitters, or negotiating with daycares and preschools about logistics. Add in anxiety about COVID-19 exposure, and this next phase of the pandemic response will add new pressures for working parents. During this webinar, we’ll connect with our Cleo experts and talk about how to manage these various transitions, while keeping your family safe.
We’ll talk through:
- How to re-introduce childcare to your home in a safe way
- How to help your child re-integrate to a school or childcare setting
- How to ease health anxiety with COVID-19 restrictions slowly being lifted
- What does this new childcare reality mean for your job?
- Rebekah Wheeler, MPH, Certified Nurse Midwife & Lead Cleo Guide, Cleo
- Patience Elizabeth, Developmental Psychologist, and Cleo Family Guide