Date: Friday, May 15, 2020
Time: 12:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
With summer around the corner, many families have shifted their summer plans a result of COVID-19. This has impacted planned family trips and summer programs for your kids. During this time, connect with our Cleo experts and talk about different activities you and the family can partake in (virtual and outdoors), while still practicing social distancing. We’ll talk through: What are social distancing best practices? How can you safely spend time outdoors? Creative ways to make your home more engaging for kids Different virtual travel ideas.
We’ll talk through:
- What are social distancing best practices?
- How can you safely spend time outdoors?
- Creative ways to make your home more engaging for kids
- Different virtual travel ideas
- Stefani Hart, Childhood Development Specialist, Child Life Specialist & Cleo Guide
- Patience Elizabeth, Developmental Psychologist, and Cleo Guide