Support designed around you and your family
From family planning to caring for an aging parent and everything in between, Cleo provides the personalized family support parents and caregivers need to address and get ahead of challenges both big and small.
Family caregiver support through every stage and phase of life
From planning to baby’s 1st birthday
- Planning for pregnancy
- Fertility, adoption & surrogacy
- Supporting a healthy pregnancy
- Lactation, infant feeding & sleep
- NICU & other high-risk infant support
- Postpartum healing & mental health
For parents of kids ages 1-12
- Developmental milestones
- Neurodivergence screening & navigation
- Education & playtime activities
- Support for special health care needs
- Nutrition & healthy eating habits
- Matching child care needs with solutions
For parents of kids ages 13-18
- Emotional support & mental health
- Teens with special health care needs
- Positive parenting & family dynamics
- Navigating peer pressure & bullying
- Fostering a positive body image
- College & future planning
For caregivers of an adult loved one
- Healthy aging & planning for long-term care
- Support Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s disease
- Fall prevention in the elderly & hip fracture
- Stroke, heart failure, chronic kidney disease & depression
- End-of-life care
Dedicated support from a Cleo Guide matched to your family’s needs
- Personalized guidance from a certified parenting or caregiving expert
who gets to know your family
- Regular check-ins to provide relevant tips and suggestions
- Help finding the right resources
- Answers to any question big or small.
Specialist access & clinically backed LifePathsSM
- Unlimited access to 1:1 sessions with
60+ types of caregiving specialists
- Early interventions and planning to improve outcomes
- Proactive screenings to identify and mitigate risks
Personalized resources and community connections
- Receive customized health and caregiving tips
- Access a library of content from clinicians and other experts
- Join live webinars, group classes, parenting or caregiving communities, and more
Family caregiver support from Cleo is making a difference every day to families like yours.
“She spoke about me, not about guidelines. Not about what I must do. Just what works with me and Celia and Mustapha. What works for my family.”
Marwa, mom and Cleo member
Guide spotlight: Uncovering what lies beneath challenging behaviors...
Cleo Guide and Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Alexis, let us in on the essential work of building connection with member familie...
Why flu, COVID-19, and other vaccines are strongly recommended during ...
Amid renewed urgency in the call for COVID-19 vaccination and boosters, Cleo’s Clinical Lead for Birth Outcomes helps distill al...
Cleo mental health experts on caring for yourself and family...
In light of World Mental Health Day, our Clinical and Guide teams made themselves available to anyone needing help with their own,...
How does Cleo’s family caregiver support program work?
Cleo matches every new member with a personalized Cleo Guide to provide one-on-one support throughout their parenting journey. Cleo Guides have a wide range of backgrounds from lactation consultants and sleep coaches to childcare development and education specialists, career coaches, and more. Cleo also offers content, live expert sessions, webinars, Q&As, community groups, and more.
What types of specialists can I connect with through Cleo’s family caregiver support?
Cleo’s network of specialists and experts includes birth and postpartum doulas, midwives, International Board Certified Lactation Consultants, sleep coaches, child development experts, nutritionists, and more.
Does Cleo replace any of my medical providers?
We don’t replace your clinical care — we complement it. Cleo helps connect you to the best providers, understand what to expect at appointments, answer questions in between visits, and learn how to advocate for yourself and your family.
How much does Cleo caregiver support it cost?
All resources available to you through Cleo are at no cost to you. The service is fully paid for by your employer.
Is Cleo family caregiver support available in languages other than English?
Cleo Guides support families across 15+ languages: English, Spanish, French, Farsi, Danish, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Quebecois French, Russian, Turkish, & Urdu.